KoinX offers a seamless platform for real-time asset management and crypto tax reports. However, there might be times when you might need to unlink your wallet or alter transaction data. Knowing how to unlink your wallet, edit, or add transactions is crucial in such instances.
This guide will explore the steps involved in unlinking a wallet and the options available for editing or adding transactions on the KoinX platform.
Linking And Unlinking Wallet With KoinX
Let’s a have look at the step-by-step processes of how to link and unlink your wallet.
Linking A Wallet
You need to link your wallet/exchange to get started with KoinX. To link a wallet with KoinX, follow the steps given below:
- Go to KoinX’s dashboard and click on the add Integration option.
2. Select the wallet or exchange you trade in and add it.
3. Click on Upload Files and upload the transaction history files you can download from the exchange. Don’t forget to add your P2P trades for an accurate tax report.
4. The wallet will now be linked to KoinX. You can go back to the Dashboard and view complete details like the total invested amount, the current value of your holdings, and unrealized gains.
Unlinking A Wallet
Unlinking a wallet is easy, too. To unlink a wallet, follow the given steps:
- Go to the Integrations tab and find the wallet you want unlinked.
- Click on the three dots in the top-right corner of the wallet. A drop-down menu appears.
- By clicking on the Unlink option, your wallet will be unlinked.
- Upon completion, you will be greeted with a message, ‘Wallet Unlinked Successfully,’ and the integration will be removed.
(Note – You can link and unlink a single wallet for a maximum of 3 times)
Editing, Deleting, And Adding Transactions
KoinX provides the facility to edit, delete and add transactions once they have been uploaded to the platform. This could be to add missing data or to edit certain transactions if it contains inaccurate/acquisition history missing data. You could also add transactions directly on KoinX if they were missing from the original file.
Edit A Transaction
- Navigate to KoinX Transactions and find the transaction that needs to be edited.
- You can also use the filter option for an easy view of transactions.
- Click on the three dots in the top-right corner of the transaction you wish to edit and click on Edit from the drop-down menu.
4. The Edit Transaction menu pops up, where you can edit the required data of the transaction. Editable details include the Received and Sent Currency, Amount of Coins, Amount in INR and Transaction Date and Time. You have the option to add a transaction description too.
5. Once all the required edits are done, click Save to save the transaction. After saving, a Modified tag will appear on the transaction, which shows that the transaction was edited.
Delete A Transaction
- Navigate to KoinX Transactions and find the transaction that you want to delete.
- Click on the three dots in the top-right corner of the selected transaction, and click on Delete from the drop-down menu.
3. A warning message will pop up. Click on Delete, and the selected transaction will get permanently deleted.
Add A Transaction
- Navigate to the KoinX Transactions and click on the Add Transactions button.
- The Add Transaction menu pops up. Here, add the details of the transaction. The required details for adding transactions are shown below.
3. After adding all the details, click on the Add Button to add the transaction. In the Transactions section now, the added transaction will now appear with a Manual tag, indicating that the transaction was added in KoinX manually.
By following these simple yet effective steps, you can effortlessly manage your cryptocurrency portfolio and keep track of your transactions and taxes with utmost accuracy using KoinX. If you still have any questions regarding this or facing any errors, please feel free to contact our support team.